To assist Service members, their families and overseas citizens, FVAP has created materials to cover many topics related to absentee voting. These tools are available below for you to download, print and share as you see fit. We are always looking for ways to improve the voter experience through information, so check back over the next few months to see what has been added! To order hard copy materials if you are a Voting Assistance Officer for the Services or State Department, please check the guidance provided.
The Federal Voting Assistance Program has handouts that can help explain the absentee voting process, provide election dates and important contact information. Download and share these handouts when needed:
- Frequently Asked Questions Handout
- Primary Election Dates Calendar
- U.S. Embassy and Consulate Email Addresses Handout
- Tri-Fold Brochure
- Wallet Card
- FPCA and FWAB Reference for State Instruction
- Flow Chart for Overseas Military Voting
- Translation of FPCA Instructions in EspaŮol
- Translation of FPCA Instructions in PortuguÍs
- Translation of FPCA Instructions in FranÁais
- Translation of FPCA Instructions in
- Translation of FWAB Instructions in EspaŮol
- Translation of FWAB Instructions in PortuguÍs
- Translation of FWAB Instructions in FranÁais
- Translation of FWAB Instructions in
- The Federal Post Card Application - FPCA
- The Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot - FWAB
- Common Questions
- Separating from Active Duty - Voter Assistance
- Military Mail Complexities
- Voting Residence - Military Service Members and Families
- Voting Residence - Overseas Citizens
- Spouses and Eligible Family Members
- Federal Employees Working Outside the U.S.
- New VAO
- Deployment Tips
- Primary Elections
FVAP produces a voting poster for every election year. This poster is available to help ensure absentee voters are aware of the tools and resources FVAP provides, as well as how to contact FVAP and the local Voting Assistance Officer.
- 2020-2022 Posters
- 2018-2019 Poster
- 2016-2017 Poster
- 2014-2015 Poster
- 2012-2013 Poster
- 2010-2011 Poster
- 2008-2009 Poster
Many local news outlets will be able to give you free space when available, so we have created three sizes of the ads for each Service. If you need a specific size, email email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Click your Service below to open the three ads and save the PDFs for your use:
Digital Media Content Toolkits
These toolkits support like-minded organizations in their efforts to help Service members, their families and overseas citizens vote absentee. You're welcome to customize and publish this shared content on digital channels like websites, blogs, social media and email. Please contact FVAP if you would like assistance sharing this information, experience any issues downloading the files or would like to request additional materials.
- Organizations Serving Military Service Members
- Organizations Serving Military Spouses and Families
- Organizations Serving Overseas Citizens
- Service Voting Action Officers
- Election Officials
- Voting Week Toolkits
Some products such as wallet cards, tri-fold brochures and posters are better shared using our pre-printed copies. To request hardcopy products, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We have limited resources, so please be respectful in the number of items you request.
Can't find what you need? Let us know what we can create to help you! Email Media@settd.com with suggestions.